Monfragüe. Declared National Park in November 2007 and World Reserve of the Biosphere in 2003, it has a surface area of 17.852 ha. It is formed by an alignment of low mountain ranges and abrupt valleys crossed by the rivers Tajo and Tiétar. As a natural extension of the Villuercas massif, Monfragüe is one of the most valuable exponents of the Mediterranean forests in Europe.
Monastery of Yuste. Historical and cultural reference in Spain and Europe, as the Emperor Charles V chose this beautiful place for retirement. It is 9 km away.
Historical and Culture Towns:
- Pasarón de la Vera: location of natural beauty and beautiful landscapes, where urban architecture, typical of the area is in excellent condition. Is located 23 km away.
- Garganta la Olla: with interesting local architecture, highlighting the Museum of the Inquisition and the House of Dolls, a famous brothel frequented by gentlemen of the retinue of Charles V. It is located 19 km away.
- Cuacos: The beauty of the fortified plaza excells everything and the tiny fortified plaza de la Fuente de los Chorros, is one of the most beautiful in the region. 9 km from hotel.
- Valverde de la Vera: its streets, architecture typical judeomedieval, are narrow and winding to combat the winter cold and cool for those hot summer days. It is 20 km away.
- Villanueva de la Vera: popular town of beautiful architecture, the character of this town verata is marked by its most famous fiesta, the Pero Palo, held during Carnival. It is located 22 km away.
Plasencia.A city founded in the twelfth century by Alfonso VIII, soon becoming the center of a cosmopolitan culture with several educational and moral values. Over time, it became a festivals and markets palce, and is currently the economic and cultural center of northern Extremadura. It is 47 km away.
Trujillo. The discovery of America and the figure of Francisco Pizarro Trujillo made it famous. Its main square is still the center of the city and is also characterized by its Arab roots and his Christian conquest. It is located 100 km away.
Cáceres.The city has Roman roots and a wonderful set of historical-artistic monuments, which made a World Heritage Site, the Plaza Mayor and old buildings are of great beauty and historical importance. It is located 144 km away.